While the use of home testing kits is essential, periodic testing by a professional is highly recommended. Professional water testing is more complete than traditional home testing.
We are able to preform a water analysis on pool and spa water from chlorine, bromine, salt and copper systems. To have your water tested just follow these steps.
- Find a clean empty bottle that will hold at least 4oz of water.
- Holding the empty bottle upside down so that the opening is facing the bottom of the pool, insert the bottle under the water to about elbow-deep. At this point the bottle will be under water but still full of air.
- Next, while still holding the bottle under water, rotate the bottle upright. Instantly you should see a rush of air bubbles coming to the surface of the water.
- Bring the bottle up from the water.
- Seal the bottle with a cap or top so the water does not get spilled or contaminated.
- Bring us the water sample along with the exact measurements of your pool. We will conduct a thorough testing of your water and provide you with step by step instructions for maintaining proper chemical levels.